More Kate Kreatez!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 27: Recreate Someone Else's!

Hi guys! It's Day 27 of Flip/Flop February! Tomorrow's the last day! I can't believe February went by so quick. This year is already flying by and I still keep saying 2012 LOL.

So today's theme is really fun, you get to recreate someone else's mani! And let tell you, it was soo hard to choose which one to do! All the girls in this challenge have been so creative, it was really difficult to settle on which one inspired me the most.
But, I finally settled on recreating the mani that Corrine from Galactic Lacquer did for her Rainbow day!

Here's the link to her original post:
http://www.galacticlacquer.com/2013/02/flip-flop-february-rainbow.html?

She did this goooorgeous mani with a blue backdrop, and rainbow dotting all the way down. I love it! :)

So here's my attempt to recreate it! (Hers is soooo much better!! Lol:) )

For this mani I used a base color of Essie - Lapiz of Luxury
And then for the rainbow dots, I used:
N.Y.C. - Big Apple Red
Wet'N'Wild Shine - Sunny Side Up
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow
Ulta - In The Lime-Light
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal
Wet'N'Wild Fast Dry - Buffy The Violet Slayer
Then I sealed with one coat of Seche Vite top-coat.

Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for our final day! And as always, go check out all the other bloggers manis! :)






 photo logo.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment