More Kate Kreatez!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 18: Galaxy/Rhinestones!

Hello there lovies! It's Day 18 of Flip/Flop February! :)

Today's Flip/Flop was Galaxy/Rhinestones, and I chose the flip! :)
I've never actually done galaxy nails before, but I've always looveddd the look of them and have wanted to try them.

So for my galaxy I started off with a base color of Sally Hansen - Graphite Gravity, then I sponged on N.Y.C. Black Lace Creme. I thought it gave it a neat little metallic/black base for my galaxy.
Next, for my cosmos I sponged on Sephora by OPI - Just A Little Dangerous,
S-Age Is Just A Number, and I Think I Cayenne.
Then I dotted on a few stars using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, then topped it off with a coat of Sephora by OPI - Meet Me At The Disco.
I really liked the addition of the holo glitter, I think it gave it a really cool starry look. :)

As always, please make sure to go check out all the other bloggers creations as well! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment