More Kate Kreatez!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 8! Color Blocking/Black and White!

Hi my lovies!! You know the drill, Flip/Flop February day 8!!

Today's Flip/Flop is Color Blocking/Black And White. And I sort-of-kind-of-not-really did both but-not-really-either-at-the-same-time. So... Yeah. xD

For some odd reason that I can't explain, my brain immediately thought, "JIGSAW PUZZLE!!!" when I read Color Blocking. Pretty sure this doesn't count as color blocking at all but...yeah. I couldn't NOT do it once I thought of it LOL. So blame my brain.
And, just for the fun of it, I made one of my jigsaw nails be Black/White/Gray. I know that that's not strictly black and white, but I thought it would look cool with the transitioning from white, to light gray, to dark gray, to black.

I probably should've added an outline of some kind but, oh well.

Oh also, kiss that long ring fingernail goodbye because it broke off really low last night. :(
I may or may not put a falsie in it's place, I haven't decided yet. But there's no way in heck that I'm cutting down all my nails until after this challenge is done. Why must you break, nails, why?! Oh well.

The polishes I used for this mani were:

Color Block Nails:
Sephora by OPI - And A Cherry On Top
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal
Ulta - In The Lime-Light

Black and White Nail (from lightest to darkest):
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Sephora by OPI - Thyme For A Mani
Sephora by OPI - Break A Leg-Warmer
Ulta - Little Black Dress

Of course as always, please go check out the other bloggers manis!! :)












2 comments: