More Kate Kreatez!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 4: One Stroke/Ombré

Hello again my lovelies! :)
It's time for Flip/Flop February Day 4!

Today's Flip/Flop is: One Stroke/Ombré.

I went with the flop today, since I've never done one stroke before. Plus I don't have any acrylic paints at the moment, at that's really the best way they come out. Excuses excuses. :p

So I went with a simple pink ombré! :)
(P.S. Is it just me, or does anyone else automatically think of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode where Joey was a cologne sprayer whenever they hear the word ombré? Cuz it makes me think of Hombre. No? Just me? Moving on...)

The polishes I used for this were (in order from lightest to darkest, or thumb to pinky.):
Sephora by OPI - A True Romantic
Wet'N'Wild Shine - Tickled Pink
Zoya - Happi
Sephora by OPI - What Aura Gonna Wear?
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Twisted Pink

Make sure to check out all the other bloggers creations as well! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment