More Kate Kreatez!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 19: Wings/Outline. (Gamer Girl Nails!)

Hello lovelies!! :) it's time for Day 19 of the Flip/Flop February Challenge!

Today's Flip/Flop was Wings/Outline, and since I recently did some butterfly wing art before the start of this challenge, I decided to go with the flop and do outline!

I wanted to get creative with it and not just do a boring old two-tone mani, so I thought about and came up with something really fun! What do I think of when I think of outlines? Well, as sone of you may or may not know, I'm a nerdy gamer girl, so when I think outlines, the first thing that came into my mind where the buttons on my favorite console... Playstation! I've been a Playstation gamer since the PS1 came out all those years ago. Last year my sister and I split the cost and bought a PS3 together.

So I made the buttons!! :D these are sooo geeky and fun and I love them. They didn't come out perfect, but it makes me want to just button mash my pinky and upper-cut everyone!! Mwahaha.

For this mani I used a base color of Sally Hansen - Graphite Gravity, and for the buttons (L to R) I used:
Ulta - In The Lime-Light
ELF - Fab Fuchsia
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal
N.Y.C. - Big Apple Red
Then for the PS logo I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and sealed it all off with a coat of Seche Vite top-coat! :)

And hey! Press that ring finger and JUMP on over and check out the other bloggers! (I'm dork, I know. Sorry I'm not sorry! :p) :





ALSO!! A lovely follower of mine named Jaimie from A Ginger's Nail saw that I was hinting about my PS nails on my Facebook fan page, (I was too excited, I couldn't wait! xD) and she made these AMAZING X-Box nails so we could thumb wrestle. LOL.
So GAME ON!! Go check it out, her blog is great! :)

Here's a link to her nails:
http://agingersnail.blogspot.com/2013/02/xbox-nails.html?m=0



2 comments: