More Kate Kreatez!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Flip/Flip February Day 9: Abstract/Plastic Wrap!

Hello once again, lovies! It's Flip/Flop February Day 9!

Today's Flip/Flop is Abstract/Plastic Wrap, and I chose the flop today!
I was going to try and be creative and do abstract, but I really wanted to try plastic wrap since I've never done it before! :)

It was actually super quick and easy, an I think it came out pretty neat!

For those who don't know, the plastic wrap technique is when you take a small piece of plastic/saran/cling wrap, and dab it on your nail to get a cool effect. You paint one color and let it dry completely, then put one coat of your second color, then dab the plastic wrap, and it comes out awesome looking! It's really easy and quick too, (not counting the time it took for my first color to dry) it actually took me under 5 minutes! I will for sure be doing this again! :)

The colors I used were:
Essie - Smokin' Hot
Essie - Lapiz of Luxury

P.S., please excuse my nubby little ring finger. As I wrote yesterday, I had a terrible break and broke waay far down. I refuse to cut the rest down until this challenge is finished though LOL.

As always, please make sure to go check out all the other bloggers manis!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment