More Kate Kreatez!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 17: Delicate Print/Newspaper!

Hi loves! So today is 17 of the Flip/Flop February Challenge!

Today's Flip/Flop was Delicate Print/Newspaper.
I totally intended to do newspaper nails, but I failed miserably when I tried it. LOL. So instead, I guess you could classify these as Delicate Print. I used a nail art pen to write cursive writing, so it sort of looks like newspaper print? LOL. I actually didn't hate these though.

For this mani I used a base color of
Sephora by OPI - Thyme For A Mani
And then used a black Sally Hansen nail art pen to write the lettering.

I decided for the words, rather that just having random lettering, to make it be some lyrics! So I used lyrics from one of my favorite songs, "Ours" by Taylor Swift.
This one part of the chorus is some of my all-time favorite lyrics, where she says:
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love work hard."
It's a little tough to see because of my crappy camera lol, but that's what it says. :)

And of course, don't forget to check out the other bloggers manis!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment