More Kate Kreatez!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swatch Time + NOTD with Zoya - Phoebe!

Hey my lovelies!
So today I'm going to show you swatches of the third polish I got in Zoya's 4th of July sale, Phoebe

I've actually wanted Phoebe for a long time now, but every time I bought from Zoya, it was sold out. But this time around, I finally got lucky and they had it in stock! :)   

Phoebe is a gooorgeous blue matte shimmer, from Zoya's Mod Matte Summer 2011 Collection. 
I have one of the others from that collection, Mitzi, but they discontinued the third shade, Lolly, so unless someone has it and is wiling to sell it or trade for it, I won't get to own it. It's so pretty too! Matte hot pink! Sad Kate! :(  LOL
They also stopped making Electra from the Ornate Winter 2012 Collection, which I wanted sooo badly, but when I went to buy it in February I was too late. You snooze you lose with Zoya sometimes I guess. LOL :p

But anyways, more about Phoebe!

 3 coats, no top-coat!



The second I saw this beauty, I knew it had to be mine! What I love about it is that it's a matte shimmer! You don't see that very often, but I love the way it looks, it almost makes it look like satin!


Phoebe has a great formula, I love Zoya's mattes. It's opaque in 2-3 coats, (depending how thick you make them. I recommend going thinner and doing 3, since it makes it last longer!) and it seriously dries almost instantly! Without top coat, it's completely dry in under 3 minutes. It can leave a little staining around the cuticles, but nothing acetone can't remove and there was no staining on the actual nails! Which was actually surprising, I half-expected it to since it's such a pigmented blue, So that was a pleasant surprise! :)

I also did this cute little NOTD mani!:

This is Phoebe with Zoya PixieDust - Liberty on the accent nails!


I love the way these two go together, I think the shades of blue really compliment each other! :)


Also, one last thing I just feel like I have to share about Phoebe, I looove the name, because it reminds me of Phoebe from FRIENDS, and she was always my favorite! LOL!


Seriously, if I wasn't a baby when this show first started I would swear they just made a character based on me. LOL :p

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade! I've got to pull mine out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca @ FrankenFemmeAugust 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM

    I love how glowy Phoebe is! Add that with the Liberty accents and ER-MA-GHERD!

    ReplyDelete