More Kate Kreatez!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Flip/Flop February Challenge!

Hello Lovelies! So today I'm starting a new nail art challenge: the Flip/Flop February challenge, hosted by the lovely Jillian from http://www.jilltasticnaildesign.com !

This challenge is so creative, rather than giving just one challenge or theme per day, she gives two choices: a flip and flop. You can choose to do the Flip, the Flop, both, or to combine them! It gives you so many great options and leaves a ton of room for creativity, I love it! :)

It's going to last through all of February. All 28 days. Oh boy LOL. I can tell you right now that I'm going to probably be late once or twice with my posts, but can promise that I will always make up for it the next day! :)

I actually already am late, today is the second day in and I didn't have my nails for yesterday done lol. But both yesterday and today's posts will but up momentarily! So stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment