More Kate Kreatez!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 6: Fan Brush/Glitter Bomb!

Hello again lovies! It's time for Day 6 of Flip/Flop February!

Today's Flip/Flop is Fan Brush/Glitter Bomb. Unfortunately, I don't have a fan brush yet. I wish I did, and if I did you can bet your keister that I would've used it today, but alas, I do not. SOOO I did glitter bomb!! And I mean, how can pass up glitter bomb anyways? I'm like a walking glitter bomb!! xD
As my favorite quote says: "Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins." Yeah, definitely me. And Ke$ha. We got that in common. :p

On to the nails!!
Rather than just doing one shade of glitter, I decided to do like, a million. Ok well, six. Because the silver nail has two types of glitter on it. Overkill? I think not. You can never have too much glitter. NEVER I say! So yeah. They're sort of Glitter Skittle nails! :D
Side Note, I'm sad that because its blue, you totally can't see the shatter effect of the Blasted polish. I will properly swatch that soon, I promise! :)

This is how I did it:
Thumb: Base-coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pink Satin, two coats of Wet'N'Wild Shine - Sparked.
Index Finger: Base-coat of Sephora by OPI - Already Famous, three coats of Sephora by OPI - The Only Gold Top-Coat For Me.
Middle Finger: Base-coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal, two coats of Sephora by OPI Blasted - Turquoise Glitter.
Ring Finger: Base-coat if Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City, one coat of Sephora by OPI - Justa' Pinch Of Glitter, followed by one coat of Sephora by OPI - Meet Me At The Disco.
Pinky: Base-coat of Sephora by OPI - And A Cherry On Top, three coats of Sephora by OPI - Merry Me.

So that's my glitterbomb! KABLAMO! ;p

And as always, please make sure to go check out all the other bloggers creations!! :)







2 comments:

  1. Ok, I think I love you! There is no such thing as too much glitter! I even love that it's the herpes of arts and crafts and gets everywhere because everywhere NEEDS glitter!!!! Love the nails :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! You can never EVER have enough glitter ;)
      The one and only thing I don't dig about glitter polish is the removal, but it's sooo worth it! :)
      And thank you so much, I'm glad you like them!! <3

      Delete