More Kate Kreatez!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Comic-Con Geek Week Day 2!

Hey my lovelies!! 

It's time for Day 2 of Geek Week! :D 


So today's theme is Inspired by a TV Show! 
Let me just tell you right now, I didn't need to think about this one for a single millisecond, as soon as I read "TV Show," I knew exactly what I was going to do!

I have been watching this show literally since the night the first episode premiered 8 years ago. This is my ultimate geeky fandom, the one thing I am a huge nerd about! 

Thats's right, SUPERNATURAL
Let me forewarn you, it's about to get real geeky up in here! You're about to see my crazy fangirl side! Don't say I didn't warn you! LOL :p


I looove how these came out, so much!! 
I'm geeking out over these big time
So for those of you who don't watch Supernatural,(or just those who aren't as hopelessly obsessed with it to point where it's actually kind of sad, like I am LOL) let me explain each nail to you. 

The pinky is a yellow eye, because we all know the whole entire show started because of that yellow-eyed demon Azaezel. 

The ring finger is a trench coat and blue tie, because DUH, Castiel! (Am I right, Mishamigos?! :D) 

The middle finger is my sad attempt at a Devil's Trap. But c'mon look at that, That would not hold Crowley and I would be so screwed! LOL 

The thumb is the Impala, AKA "Baby"'s license plate number. (Yes, I'm that deep into the fandom that I know that. xD)  and '67 since that gorgeous baby is a 1967 Impala.

And last but certainly not least, the index finger is some cherry pie. Because we all know how Dean feels about his pie. 

(p.s. I made this graphic and yes, you are welcome to steal it as your new wallpaper. ;D) 


So that's my geekery! Anyone reading this who doesn't watch Supernatural probably thinks I'm a completely insane freak, but hopefully those of you who do watch know exactly what I mean. :) 
This show is seriously my favorite. I'm not even going to lie about how emotionally attached I am LOL. This show can make my bawl my eyes out like no other.(I mean c'mon, if all that Bobby stuff the past two seasons didn't emotionally scar you, then I just don't know what to do with you. LOL xD)  

So I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for tomorrow's geekery, and make sure to check out all the other awesome geeky manis! 


And remember, carry on my wayward son! (There'll be peace when yooou are done! Lay your weary head to reeeest! Don't you cry noo mooore! *bumbum badum tsss...[cue electric guitar]* :P)


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment