More Kate Kreatez!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 28! Last Day!!

Hi lovies! So, it's actually March 1st. I'm late, sorry haha. Shhhh, lets pretend its yesterday still LOL!

So the theme was to recreate your favorite day, but I was running short on time so I didn't have time to recreate my real favorite, my rainbow gradient with the zebra stripes! I will do that at some point in the further though, for sure!
So, I cheated a tiny bit I guess and recreated my second favorite day: the matte drips!

And honestly, they were better the first time I did it. LOL.

So, that's it for this challenge! This was the longest one I've ever completed, and probably the funnest one I've ever done! The whole way it was set up left so much room for creativity, I loved it!
So a huuuuuge thank you to Jilltastic for all her hard work setting this up for us, and to all the awesome creative people we had doing it with us! It's been super fun guys, and I hope to see you all in the next challenge! <3

Make sure to check out all the other bloggers final days too!





 photo logo.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment