More Kate Kreatez!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 1: Gradient/Skittle

Time for day one of the 28 day Flip/Flop February Challenge!

Today's Flip/Flop: Gradient/Skittle!

So for today, I decided to combine the flip and the flop, and went with a rainbow skittle gradient! :)

These are sososososososo fun!! They make me want summer really bad LOL.

One thing I have to say though, is that my camera decided to be a weirdo with my blue and purple gradient LOL. The blue looks periwinkle, and the purple looks blue. Which they're not, at all. Oh, camera. LOL.

I felt like it was missing a little something, so I went ahead and added some glitter. Because you know me, everything's better with glitter! Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins. ;)

The polishes I used were:
Red: Sephora by OPI - And A Cherry On Top
Orange: Wet'N'Wild Shine - Sunny Side Up
Yellow: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow
Green: Ulta - In The Lime-Light
Blue: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal
Purple: Wet'N'Wild Fast Dry - Buffy The Violet Slayer
Glitter: Sephora by OPI - Meet Me At The Disco

Please make sure to go check out all the other bloggers participating in the challenge! :)









4 comments: