More Kate Kreatez!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 24: Tissue Paper/Rainbow

Hi lovies! It's time for Day 24 of Flip/Flop February! We're really nearing the end here now! :)

Today's Flip/Flop was Tissue Paper/Rainbow, and surprisingly, I actually didn't choose rainbow! :p
I've been wanting to try the tissue paper technique for awhile now, so I gave it a shot!

The way I did it was, I cut out small pieces of the tissue paper with the design I liked, then put a coat of clear polish (I used Seche Vite top-coat) on and stuck the tissue paper to it. I smoothed it out and held it for a few seconds until it stuck. Then I used a cuticle stick and a file to get off the excess paper, then sealed it with another coat of clear polish. :)

Make sure to check out the other bloggers manis as well! :)





 photo logo.jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment