More Kate Kreatez!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 26: Favorite Polish!

Hi lovies! It's time for Day 26 of Flip/Flop February, only three days left!

So, today's Flip/Flop was A Theme You Missed/Favorite Polish, and amazingly, I actually didn't miss any themes on this one! :) I was kind of all over the please and late alot (sorry again about that lol) but I always caught up, so I didn't miss any! :)

So, obviously I went with favorite polish. This one was a no-brainer! :)

My favorite polish of my whole collection has definitely got to be "Not Like The Movies" from the OPI Katy Perry Collection.

This polish. Is so. COOL!
It's a duo-chrome shimmer, and it changes to soo many different hues!
There are actually some that I wasn't able to capture on camera. In addition to the ones you see, it can also turn this really light silver shade, then in the right light can look close to aqua. Then the green, the yellow-ish brown, dark brown, dark purple, and light purple. It's amazing.
I remember when I first bought it, I was texting the pictures to my sister and she was like "that's the same polish?! NO WAY." It's amazing. If you didn't see it change right in front of you, you wouldn't believe it would be the same polish, but it is! :)

I like how in some of the pictures, you can actually see the color change on some of the nails. Notice on the purple how it's shifting on my index finger to the lighter purple, and how on the yellow it's shifting to the silver on the bottom of my middle and ring fingers.

I love this polish so much, it's my absolute favorite that I've ever owned. It's so distracting when I wear it, especially if I'm out in the sun LOL. I just stare at my nails in a trance. :P

So that's my favorite polish in my collection! What's yours? Let me know in the comments, and leave links if you have pictures! I'd love to see! :)

And of course, don't forget to see what all the other bloggers favorites are! :)





 photo logo.jpg
















2 comments:

  1. I have that one too. It's actually my only OPI. It's so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. if you just want your banner header to show, take out the text from the banner upload spot in layouts. Just tips I've learned, blogging on blogger since 2008. :)

    ReplyDelete