More Kate Kreatez!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 21: Flames/Dots

Hello lovies! It's time for Day 21 of the Flip/Flop February Challenge!

This days Flip/Flop was Flames/Dots.
I went with dots because I've been wanting to try the interlocking dots design for awhile now. :)

This was soo fun, the only thing I have to say is, I wish that my camera would've picked up the green color right! This is definitely NOT color accurate to that polish, it is for the pink but for some reason my camera decided to make my life difficult and not pick up the green correctly at all. It's such a pretty green too. Grrrr.

Anyways, for this mani I used:
Sephora by OPI - What Aura Gonna Wear?
Color Club - Wild Cactus
And then I sealed with a coat of Seche Vite top-coat. :)

Please don't forget to check out all the other bloggers manis as well! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment