More Kate Kreatez!

Friday, July 5, 2013

OPI Mariah Carey Collection - Pink Yet Lavender Swatch!

Hey lovelies! I have a goooorgeous swatch for you today! :) 

This is from the OPI Mariah Carey Collection, and it's a stunning glitter topper called "Pink Yet Lavender." 
The name is definitely fitting, because that's exactly how I would describe it's color! It sort of reminds me of the color of rose gold. 



Pink Yet Lavender is a gorgeous glitter topper, with a clear base with large "pink, yet lavender" colored hex glitters, and pink/lavender holographic micro glitter!

A bottle-shot to show it's prettiness close up! :) 

You definitely do not have to fish for the glitter at all, even the larger glitter pieces come right out on the brush, and I didn't find myself having to "place" the glitter too much at all either. 

The clear base is a little thick though, so you don't want to do too thick of a coat at once. Instead, I did two thin coats an built it up. Other than that though, I had no problems with this polish! :) 

I did a base color of Sephora by OPI - A True Romantic and then two coats of Pink Yet Lavender, and sealed it off with a coat of Seche Vite. 


I loooove the way this glitter looks! I got this from my sister as a birthday gift, and as soon as I pulled it out of the box and saw it, I was in love

I can't wait to try this with other base colors and see how it looks! :) 
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

  1. Love the sparkles. It would look great over purple too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is super duper gorgeous! :)
      I'll have to try it over purple soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty polish. I need to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? :) She's the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it's absolutely gorgeous, I'm in love with it! :) You should definitely see if you can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will def have to try it over purple soon! :)

    ReplyDelete