More Kate Kreatez!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sephora by OPI Tinseltown Swatches: Day 5, The Final Day!

Hello my lovelies! Well, today is the last day of the Sephora by OPI Swatch-a-palooza!

Today I show you the final polish in the collection, and that is the full size bottle of
"The Only Gold Top-Coat For Me!"

The name: Perfect. And True. This might just be my favorite gold top coat I've ever tried! It's so pretty, it's a clear base with a mix of all different sized circle glitter, all ranging in different shades of gold. It's so sparkly and so beautiful!
The formula is very good, no fishing or placement whatsoever, GREAT coverage, and a pretty good drying time for such a packed glitter!
I definitely can't wait to experiment with this some more over different polishes! So far I've only tried it over gold for the bubbles in my NYE Challenge Champagne mani.

So that's that for this collection!
This was so fun to swatch, I love giant collections like this! :)

I have some more swatches and such coming up soon (*cough*ZOYA*coughcough*) so make sure to check back soon for those! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment