More Kate Kreatez!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

More Birthday/Nail Mail!

Hey again lovelies! 

So now I have another post for you showing you another package from my birthday, this one from my sister Chrissy! 

So what was fun about this package, was that the gift wrapping is also a gift! 
My sister always comes up with cool ideas like that. :) 
This is what all the other gifts were in, and it's a super pretty little insulated tote bag! 
This is from Pampered Chef, which my sister sells. (If you're interested in buying anything, you can check her page out here: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/christinamarsden?page=home    ;) ) 

Not only is it super pretty, but the inside is insulated so you can use it to carry food, drinks etc., and keep them cold! :) 

And now for all the fun stuff INSIDE the bag! ;) 
 
First up is this set of Avon shower gel & body lotion, which smell amazing! It in the Cherry Blossom scent, which I love! Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite smells. :) Plus some Clinique eye-makeup remover, which is one of my favorite makeup-up removers, it works so fast! :) 

Next up, these cute little owl-shaped emery boards, pretty little flowery temporary tattoos(which will most likely get used for nail art purposes, tehe ;) ) and a cute little owl-shaped lip-gloss pot! :) 
The lip-gloss inside the little owl guy. :) 

Next up, the Nail Mail portion of the gift!! 
She sent this pretty little Flirt stamping kit, Kiss Nail Art polishes(which came with cute little stencils too!) and two gooooorgeous OPI polishes, Pink Yet Lavender, and Flashbulb Fuchsia! :) 

Flashbulb Fuchsia
Pink Yet Lavender 

Expect swatches of these veeery soon!! ;) 

And last but most certainly not least, this amazingly gorgeous Dragonfly necklace! It's a super pretty silver dragonfly charm, with little silver gems in its wings and a big aqua gem at the bottom! I love it, it's super gorgeous and totally my style. :) 

So thank you Chrissy for all of this fun stuff! I love it all!! :) 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm jealous of the owls and extra stamping plate! :) I have that same bag from Chrissy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know, so cute!
      I love the print on the bag too, it's so pretty! :)

      Delete