More Kate Kreatez!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Comic-Con Geek Week Day 3!

Hey my lovelies! 
It's time for Day 3 of Geek Week! 

Today's theme is Inspired by a Movie! 

So I decided to go with the most awesomely epic movie of last year, (and by far the best Marvel movie yet, in my opinion! ;) ) The Avengers! 


This movie was epic and amazing, unsurprisingly. I think my favorite part is the part during the big fight where Hulk and Thor beat a bunch of the Asgardian villains, and are standing side by side all triumphant for half a second, and then Hulk just side-smashes Thor across the train station. I crack up for about ten minutes straight after that, no matter how many times I watch it LOL. :p 

Now onto the nails! 
I'm not entirely happy with how these came out, but they could be worse i guess. :p 
Left to right starting at the index fingernail, it's Captain America's shield, my sad attempt at Iron man's heart reactor, the Hulk (which, my purple I used for his ripped pants must've been to dark, because my camera decided to pik it up as just black. Oh well) and Nick Fury's eyepatch and battle scars. 
I'm sorry Thor, but I just couldn't figure out how to depict you without it looking like a Lego face. 

Then on the thumb, I made an attempt at the Avengers A logo. (Which, how fun was that little nod at the end of the movie, where the only letter not destroyed on Stark Tower was the A? Fantastic. I see you Marvel, I see you. :p) 


So there's my Day 3! See you tommorow for Comic Day! And as always, make sure to check out all the other movie manis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment