More Kate Kreatez!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Swatch & NOTD Featuring "Break A Leg-Warmer!"

Hey lovelies! :)

So today I have a quick little swatch and Nail Of The Day for you! :) 

First up is swatches! 

This is Sephora by OPI - Break A Leg-Warmer


Break A Leg-Warmer is a super pretty blue-gray creme. It's opaque in two coats, dries quickly, and has a great formula! 

You may remember that I swatched this before when I swatched the whole Tinseltown Collection, but since that was back before I got my camera,(boooo, blurry iPod pictures!)  I figured I'd do a little re-swatch with a better picture. :) 

So now for our Nail Of The Day! 
For today's NOTD I added a coat of Sephora by OPI - Justa' Pinch Of Glitter to my ring and thumb for glitter accent nails! :) 


I hope you all had a great weekend! Have a happy Monday! :) 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment