More Kate Kreatez!

Friday, May 10, 2013

NOTD: Fun with Zoya Happi!

Hello there my lovelies! 
For today's Nails of the Day, I'm re-swatching Zoya - Happi, and also having a little French Mani fun with it! :) 

I got Happi back in January during the Try 3 Free promotion, and it's definitely become one of my top favorite polishes in my collection now! :) 



Happi is a pretty, summery, pink with coral shimmer, and in in the right lighting you can even see a hint of green shimmer! :) 
It's perfect for Spring and Summer, and now that warm weather is finally here in PA, I'm super-duper loving this one! :) 


I tried to capture the green shimmer, but it's tough to see on camera. You can see it in person though, especially in the sunlight! You can definitely see the gorgeous coral shimmer though! :)


Now, time for a little mini French Mani Fun! 


For this one I used a base of the nude color from the Mark. Mode & Trend Collection, which is a light nude with pink shimmer. Then I added on Happi for French Tips, and sealed with a coat of Seche Vite! 


I think the shimmer of the nude really complemented the shimmer of Happi, and the result was a nice Springy, shimmery French! :) 

I hope you're all enjoying nice weather like we're having! Spring coming around always puts me in a happy mood! :) 

BONUS! Check out this gorgeous rainbow! This came out over my neighborhood the other day after it had been storming all day long. It was so bright and beautiful, and it was perfectly arched all the way around! I haven't seen one as bright as this in a long time. :) 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments: