More Kate Kreatez!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Luck of The Irish Challenge: Day 1!

Hello my lovelies! Today marks the start of a new Nail Art Challenge, YAY! :D

This one is called the Luck Of The Irish Challenge, and it's a 5-day St. Patrick's Day themed challenge, hosted by the amazing Nicole from Dipped In Lacquer! :)

Today's theme was green. I didn't do anything too exciting for these, but tomorrow's are amazing and I'm so excited to post them! :)

So for today I used Zoya - Mitzi, and then added some gold glitter accent nails using Sephora by OPI - The Only Gold Top-Coat For Me.
Then, just because I was curious how Mitzi would look and feel with a gloss top coat rather than leaving it matte, I added a coat of Seche Vite top-coat.
I kind of liked it, but I think I prefer Mitzi as a matte. :)

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers in the challenge! :) :




















No comments:

Post a Comment