More Kate Kreatez!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luck of the Irish Challenge: Day 5! Happy St. Pattys Day!

Hi lovies! Agh, I'm late posting again! Grr, I feel like I'm cursed for last days of challenges, I'm always a day late! :P

Well, happy St. Patrick's Day a day late. I hope you all had a fun, safe time. :)

The last them was an Irish Themed Free-For-All, so I decided into keep it simple and go with an Irish Flag and a Shamrock! :)

This challenge was so fun! I can't wait for the next one, which is coming up veeerrryy soon, my little Easter bunnies! ;)

Don't forget to check out all the other amazing bloggers as well! :)


















2 comments:

  1. What orange polish did you use? I need a nice orange polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sephora by OPI - I Think I Cayenne

      It's a really pretty orange shimmer :)

      Delete