More Kate Kreatez!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Swatch Time!: Kleancolor Metallic Collection!

Hello lovelies!

So I'm really excited about what I have for you guys today, it's a really fun (super pic-heavy!) post!
Today I'm going to be swatching a whole collection! This is only my third full collection I've swatched, so I'm excited! 

This took me four hours to shoot, about two & a half hours to edit, and a full netflix-streamed season of Ink Master to get done. It was so fun! & No, that isn't sarcasm. it was sooo fun, and made me realize how much I've missed this work. :) 

So, let's get down to business!


This is the Kleancolor Metallics Collection!


This collection consists of 12 pretty metallic shimmer polishes.



"Metallic Red"




"Metallic Mango"




"Metallic Orange"




"Metallic Yellow"




"Metallic Green"




"Metallic Aqua"




"Metallic Sapphire"




"Metallic Purple"




"Metallic Fuchsia"




"Metallic Pink"




"Metallic White"




"Metallic Black"
(quick note: my macros aren't the greatest on this post, all apologies!:p)


I did two coats with no top-coat for these pictures except for the white, I did three coats for that one. 
All the polishes are two-coaters, except the white. Personally, I think the white looks great as a top-coat! I definitely want to play around with different undies for it. It's packed with shimmer, the most of the collection, I think.

This whole collection is super pretty! I think my personal favorite is the pink. It seriously combines metallic, shimmer, and neon, all in one polish. I'd say it's the most unique one in the collection. :)

My question of the day for you guys: If you could own any one full polish collection, what collection would it be?
Let me know in the comments!

Also, as one last side note; If you guys have noticed, I've switched to a new editing program. Any and all feedback is super encouraged! Let me know what you guys think, & what you want to see! :)


[Disclaimer: All products in this post were purchased by me, any and all opinions are strictly my own, and in no way reflect the company/companies mentioned.]

Have a great day lovelies! 
Seeya next time! :D


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! How is the smell? I've heard Klean Color can have a strong smell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too bad actually! I've heard that too, but the only one I really noticed a strong smell with was the white. I think because it has a bit more of a sheer/jelly base base to it, while the rest are shimmer bases. I'm guessing whatever they make their thinner bases with is what causes it. I wasn't awful or anything, just kind of more cheapy smelling if that makes sense? The color makes up for it though. :)

    ReplyDelete