More Kate Kreatez!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NOTD: Sparkly Black & Pink Nail Art!

Hey again my loves!! 

Today's Nail of the Day is some quick little nail art that I did last naught! :)

This look was inspired by this pin that I saw on Pinterest! So props to whoever's nails those are that came up with this first! :) 


For this mani I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Twisted Pink with a coat of Sephora by OPI - Meet Me at the Disco for the sparkly pink nails, then I used Zoya - Storm for the sparkly black nails, an used Storm on a striping brush to make the crosses, and then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City on a dotting tool for the little studs! 

I really like this look and I'm pretty happy with how it came out, even though my ring finger cross came out a little wonky LOL! :p

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment