More Kate Kreatez!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

French Mani Fun!: Zebra Print Acrylics!

Hey lovelies!
So remember how in my last French Mani Fun post I told you how these leopard print acrylics were my favorite set of falsies I've ever painted?
Well uhm, yeah, that's changed now. 

Because these have got to be my favorite falsies I've done, my favorite French Mani I've done, and it only comes in a close second for my favorite Mani I've ever done EVER.
(The #1 all-time favesies being this rainbow zebra print mani!

So here they are, sparkly hot pink zebra stripe French falsies!! (Ahh!! :D) 

(P.S. Sorry about the excess glitter around my cuticles, I got really excited and didn't bother with cleanup before I started snapping pictures LOL) 

For this mani I used: 
Kiss Nails - Everlasting French Tip Acrylics 
Sephora by OPI - What Aura Gonna Wear? 
Sally Hansen - Black Nail Art Pen 
Pixel - Pixel Dust 
Seche Vite Top-Coat


I also pulled the little Loubitan trick and painted the underside pink too! (I can't wait til my natural nails are long enough to do that again!!): 

(Ahem, pay no mind to the fact that you can see my messes un-shaped natural nail on the index finger LOL) 

I. LOVE. THESE. :D  !!!

Oh and hey, if you're wondering at all about the process of how I did these, there's a little mini tutorial coming soon, so stay tuned! ;)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment